FutureX Plus Code of Conduct
FutureX Plus is an inclusive space. We are dedicated to providing a safe, valuable experience for all FutureX Plus members, so we expect all members to agree with this code of conduct.
If a member engages in behaviour that violates this code of conduct, the community team may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the group without refund.
If you experience any behaviour not in line with the code set below, please make a member of the community team aware and we will ensure that it dealt with accordingly.
The following behaviours are expected and requested of all community members:
- Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health and longevity of this community.
- You’re welcome to share content from community admins (data, charts, etc.) outside of the community, but please don’t share messages from other members without their permission.
- Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
- Attempt collaboration before conflict.
- Alert community leaders if you notice a dangerous situation or violations of this Code of Conduct.
The following behaviours are considered unacceptable within this community:
- Deliberate intimidation, disparagement, obscenity, or harassment of participants in any form.
- Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- Sustained disruption of on-topic channels.
- Discussing, advocating for, or engaging in illegal activity.
- Attempting to data-mine or data-scrape. Requests for API access or the use of any tools, plugins, or scripts for the purposes of acquiring email addresses, names, chat data, usernames, or any other user information for export are strictly forbidden.
- Spam and intrusive solicitations. While we understand spam is subjective, the admin team reserves the right to delete spam content as well as warning a community member about posting such content. Blatant or excessive spamming or solicitation of other community members via direct message is also strictly forbidden. Please report any infractions to the admin team.
If you experience any of these behaviours, see someone else the target of these behaviours, or have any other concerns, please contact a community team member immediately.
Consequences of unacceptable behaviour
Unacceptable behaviour from any community member, including sponsors, guest members and those with admin and decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behaviour is expected to comply immediately.
If a community member engages in unacceptable behaviour, the community team may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the community without refund.
If you are subject to or witness unacceptable behaviour, or have any other concerns, please notify a FutureX admin as soon as possible on Slack or at email@example.com.
Some users may post external website links on the Slack. Please be advised that FutureX is not responsible for any of the content on these linked websites.
Any questions? Get in touch